Online basic course
Basic course RASCI-method©
What is it?
A webbased training in which employees receive an explanation about the RASCI-model. This allows them to read and understand processes better. This provides insight into what roles and responsibilities they and others have.
Who is it for?
- Organizations that work with the RASCI-method© and want to train more people from the organization;
- For those employees in your organization who need to be familiar with the RASCI-model.
What are the benefits?
This online training makes sure your employees:
- Understand the meaning of the RASCI1) acronym;
- Know how to read RASCI-processes;
- Can judge what their role and that of others in a process is.
What topics will be covered?
The topics covered in the basic course are:
- Basic principles of the RASCI-method©;
- Overview in processes;
- Practice with processes and flowcharts;
- Different roles, different responsibilities;
- What exactly do the RASCI letters mean?
- Evaluate the RASCI-model.
Theoretical knowledge is interspersed with questions and exercises on the subject matter. Participants receive a certificate of participation, a detailed example process and a reference work on the meaning of RASCI.
How long does it take?
This online basic course takes about 50 minutes and works on a computer, tablet and smartphone. Participants can interrupt the course if desired and resume it at a later time.
What is the investment?
The costs for this online basic course are € 75,- per participant (excluding VAT).
Plus € 720,- start-up costs (excluding VAT), for creating the online leraning platform for your organization.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult and Inform.
I think this is a must for any organization that is already working with RASCI, to make people understand the basics and get started. I particularly find the exercise of "Booking holidays" of great value for translating theory into practice. We actually use this basic course as a standard for onboarding new employees.
Sign up for the online basic course
Are you already working with the RASCI-method© and do you want more employees to know about the RASCI-model?
Register your organization for this online basic course!