Workshop RASCI-method© incompany
What is it?
An incompany training in which your employees will learn how to powerfully map processes and responsibilities together using the RASCI-method©.
Who is meant for?
- Anyone who is unclear about processes in his organization and the role employees have in it;
- Anyone looking for a solution to create clarity;
- Everyone who plays a role in process improvement.
What are the benefits?
Participants will be able to:
- Apply the RASCI-method© together (8-step);
- Map processes easily using flowcharts;
- Clarify responsibilities through RASCI1);
- Easily improve processes.
What topics will be covered?
The training is based on the RASCI-method©, the topics that are addressed:
- Learning goals and expectations;
- The philosophy behind the RASCI-method©;
- Responsibility charting (RASCI);
- Process mapping;
- Working out company processes in groups (exercise);
- Approach and practicle tips;
- Evaluation and conclusion.
For optimal interaction, we hold a maximum of 12 participants per group. Participants receive a practical reminder and a template to create processes according to the RASCI-method©.
How long does it take?
One whole day (2 dayparts), in which some processes of your organization are actually worked out under professional guidance.
What is the investment?
The incompany training is € 2.960,-, based upon 1 daypart preparation and 1 day of training. This includes a syllabus, RASCI-method© reminder but is without accommodation and travel costs.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult and Inform.
What stroke me was how quickly we could get to a result. In principle, you can describe a process in only 3 sessions. According to the 3-2-1 method. That's faster than the other way we used to do it.
Do you want to teach your employees how to work with the RASCI-method©?
We would love to organize the incompany training for your organization.