Start pragmatically with the RASCI-method©
What is it?
Apply the RASCI-method© in a specific part of your organization under professional guidance. Managers, process owners and direct stakeholders describe and improve a select number of processes based upon the RASCI-method©.
Who is it meant for?
Organizations that want to experience the power of the RASCI method© in practice:
- Where there is ambiguity about the process and roles of employees in it;
- If there is a need to address certain processes directly;
- If you want to convince colleagues about the added value of our approach.
What are the benefits?
Participants to the pilot will be able to:
- Apply the RASCI-method© in groups (8-steps);
- Simply map processes with flowcharts;
- Clarify and understand their responsibilities based on RASCI1);
- Specify process improvements in concrete terms;
- Evaluate whether this approach fits your organization.
What topics will be covered?
The pilot is based on the RASCI-method©, and coveres the following topics:
- Define scope and expectations;
- Mapping your processes and interdependencies (process model);
- Determine processes, requirements and participants;
- Train participants in the RASCI-method© (1 part of the day);
- Work out business processes in workgroups (1 or 2 dayparts per process);
- Define improvement points per process;
- Evaluation pilot and define follow-up.
A typical pilot contains three processes that are eligible for improvement and 10 to 12 participants. After the pilot, you will know exactly what the RASCI-method© is about and how it is received in your organization. Based on this, a well-founded decision can be made about the desired follow-up.
How long does it take?
A pilot has a lead time of approximately 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the availability of the participants and the number of selected processes. For preparation, approximately 4 dayparts are required, of which 2 sessions with management. In addition, a workshop will be given of 1 day (2 dayparts) and the workgroups will be supervised (1 or 2 dayparts per process).
What is the investment?
Based on your specific situation, we will work out a proposal for you to decide on the pilot.
We will be happy to discuss the possibilities and wishes with you. Contact us via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 73-522 11 00.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult and Inform.
Arno's compact way of describing processes helped us to motivate. He realized that we could also keep it simple. Within a short period of time, the noses were on the same side and we could go well for ISO 9001, for which we have recently been certified.
Do you want to apply the RASCI-method© in a specific part of your organization?
Or do you want professional guidance to try it?