Start pragmatically with the RASCI-method©
What is it?
Apply the RASCI-method© in a specific part of your organization under professional guidance. Managers, process owners and direct stakeholders describe and improve a select number of processes based upon the RASCI-method©.
Who is it meant for?
Organizations that want to experience the power of the RASCI method© in practice:
- Where there is ambiguity about the process and roles of employees in it;
- If there is a need to address certain processes directly;
- If you want to convince colleagues about the added value of our approach.
What are the benefits?
Participants to the pilot will be able to:
- Apply the RASCI-method© in groups (8-steps);
- Simply map processes with flowcharts;
- Clarify and understand their responsibilities based on RASCI1);
- Specify process improvements in concrete terms;
- Evaluate whether this approach fits your organization.
What topics will be covered?
The pilot is based on the RASCI-method©, and coveres the following topics:
- Define scope and expectations;
- Mapping your processes and interdependencies (process model);
- Determine processes, requirements and participants;
- Train participants in the RASCI-method© (1 part of the day);
- Work out business processes in workgroups (1 or 2 dayparts per process);
- Define improvement points per process;
- Evaluation pilot and define follow-up.
A typical pilot contains three processes that are eligible for improvement and 10 to 12 participants. After the pilot, you will know exactly what the RASCI-method© is about and how it is received in your organization. Based on this, a well-founded decision can be made about the desired follow-up.
How long does it take?
A pilot has a lead time of approximately 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the availability of the participants and the number of selected processes. For preparation, approximately 4 dayparts are required, of which 2 sessions with management. In addition, a workshop will be given of 1 day (2 dayparts) and the workgroups will be supervised (1 or 2 dayparts per process).
What is the investment?
Based on your specific situation, we will work out a proposal for you to decide on the pilot.
We will be happy to discuss the possibilities and wishes with you. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 73-522 11 00.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult and Inform.
What I think is strong that there is an underlying plan to go through the process. I noticed that Arno has a clear vision of the process that is being pursued to succeed and I am pleased with that.
Do you want to apply the RASCI-method© in a specific part of your organization?
Or do you want professional guidance to try it?