Training Risk Based Auditing
What is it?
An in company training in which your employees will learn how to conduct audits using risk based auditing techniques (RBA).
Who is it for?
Managers and employees responsible for the:
- Implementation of management systems;
- Verification of the effectiveness of management systems.
- Improvement of management systems.
What are the benefits?
Participants will learn auditing skills to be able to:
- Prepare audits and asses process risks;
- Conduct audits on their own;
- Advice on concrete areas for improvement;
- Deliver management information (audit report).
Actual audits will be carried out under professional guidance and resulting audit reports can be used for management review purposes.
Which topics will be covered?
During this training the following topics will be addressed:
- Introduction & Auditing process;
- Planning & preparation (Risk Based);
- Interview techniques;
- Execute audits (theory);
- Conduct audits in practice (groups);
- Feedback on and evaluation of audits;
- Reporting audit results;
- Continuous improvement;
- Evaluation and conclusion.
For optimal interaction, we hold a maximum of 10 participants per group.
How long does it take?
One and a half day (3 dayparts), in which several processes in your organization are actually being audited under professional guidance. With this training you can immediately implement your audit planning.
What is the investment?
The costs are € 4.560,- excluding VAT, based upon 1 daypart for preparation and 3 dayparts for the training itself. This includes a syllabus, Risk Based Audit reminder but is without travel expenses and accommodation.
We often see auditors still looking for non conformities.
But an auditor should be looking for evidence that the system is working, which is also much more inspiring ;^)
Do you want to teach your employees how to conduct audits in a professional way?
We would love to organize this in company training for your organization.